Thursday, February 6, 2020

I Am Back

Hello folks. It's been a while. I quit writing for a while but now I am back at it. Since my last post I have retired, took a couple of cross country motorcycle trips and I have been enjoying life. I rode to Alabama from California with the club in 2017 and then we rode down to New Orleans. Last year I rode back to Alabama with a couple of buddies and then headed up to New Hampshire to see my grand kid. As far as my writing goes I am finishing up some old projects and starting some new ones. I will soon be publishing several
books at Smashwords.com and at Amazon so stay tuned. I look forward to hearing from you. You can contact me at dhdonaghe@earthlink.net to let me know what you think. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment